Ahhh I can't believe summer has ended and fall is here! Pumpkin spice lattes are back and Halloween stores are popping up everywhere! This past weekend we got into the fall mood by taking a little trip to the Halloween store with Logan so he could try on some costumes. We found some really cute ones and also ended up finding his outfit within just minutes! Dan and I are so proud of ourselves for getting all our costumes bought still well over a month away. This is a first for us. Considering we usually wait until the day before Halloween to go out and shop in the Halloween madness.We also ordered ours on Amazon (it's going to be super unique). Here are some of the costumes that didn't get picked. He will debut his cute outfit on Halloween so stay tuned to see what he will be....... ;)
I also bought a bunch of the new Glade's Fall scent candles at Target. The Maple Pumpkin and Apple Spice smells so good and really get me in the Fall spirit! I also got them for a great deal, which makes it even better! Gotta love bargains! ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment