Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Testing 1,2,3

It's been a while since I've done a post. With the holiday season approaching and Logan tiring me out by being on the go ALL day long, I've neglected my blog. I actuallly found a fast and easy solution to this.....blogger app. I actually just got a new phone today and am so excited I can finally upload all those neat apps to make my life easier. I have always used Dan's phone for my Cartwheeling at Target or for instagram, so I'm so excited yo have my own! I honestly think I was the last person on the planet to stil be using a BlackBerry lol. I am now a new Samsung Galaxy owner and love it so far!

As for what's going on in our life these days....lots of fun festive activities. We celebrated Halloween, which Logan had a blast (I will post pictures later) and Thanskgiving/Hanukkah. Which can I just say was so strange to be celebrating so early this year! We did enjoy all the family fun early or not ;). Now we are getting ready for Xmas and New Years. Dan has his big Holiday party this year and we may actually spend our first night away from Logan that night. We were generously given a hotel room by Dan's firm bc there will be an open bar and it's over an hour away. So depending on if we drink or not, we may stay the night. We will be sure to be back first thing in the AM, to be there when Logan wakes up. I'm also looking forward to taking Logan down to Miami to see all the lights this week. Since I was  little girl, I used to go with my family and visit this amazingly festive neighborhood and get a box of Krispy Kreme donuts to eat on our drive around yum. I'm continuing this tradition with Logan :)

Well there is a lot more that I need to blog about but Logan is about to wake up from his nap and I have to get him ready for our fun holiday craft meetup this afternoon. I wil try and stay active with posting through my new phone. Sorry for all the typos. I'm still learning how to type on here :)

Here are some pics that I took earlier today when picking out my new phone and then shopping at Ikea.


No comments:

Post a Comment