Saturday, December 3, 2011

First Pregnancy Journal 5 weeks


How far along?:  About 5 weeks. I’m super nervous about being so early, but am also really really excited!!!! I’m already so in love!!! =)

How big is baby?: About the size of an apple seed.

Weight gain: Just bloated so far!

Stretch marks?: None yet, it’s too early! However, I will be sure to use plenty of cocoa butter to keep them away.

Maternity clothes?: Nope, I think it’s a bit too early for that!

Sleep?: I am constantly tossing and turning throughout the night. I also wake up to use the bathroom atleast once and find it hard to go back to sleep.

Food cravings?:  Fruit, nuts, and pasta.

Gender?: Too early to tell. However, I am going to say boy. We will have to wait a while to see.

Movement?: None yet. I can’t wait to feel our little one move!!!

Labor signs?: None and we don’t want any for another 34-36 weeks! Keep growing little one!!!!!

Belly button in or out?: In

What I miss: Nothing! I love knowing I am pregnant. I just need to stop worrying about every little thing though!

Milestone: We found out we were pregnant on Thanksgiving 2011! Best birthday gift ever!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment