How big is baby?: The size of a banana! About 10.5 inches long and 13 ounces. Keep growing little man!!! =)
Weight gain: Up 4 lbs
Stretch marks?: None. I keep saying I will start using lotion but have been too lazy to start. I need to get on that ASAP before they start appearing.
Maternity clothes?: I am using my belly band with longer shirts. I am going to need to buy some maternity clothes real soon now that I have popped.
Sleep?:Pretty good. I just always end up sleeping on my back and heard that's not good to do anymore. I need to get myself to start sleeping on my side.
Food cravings?: Vegetable soup and hibachi.
Gender?: Team blue! =)
Movement?: He is so active, I LOVE it! Every morning and right before bed, I feel his little kicks and feel so in love with him!!!
Labor signs?: None and we don’t want any for another 4 months little man! Keep growing!!!
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: My energy level. However, I feel so blessed to be pregnant and growing this little man that it's all worth it!!!
Milestone: Finding out baby Smith is a boy. A really cute little boy! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment