Saturday, March 24, 2012
Week 22
How far along?: 22 Weeks
How big is baby?: The size of a spaghetti squash! About 11 inches long and about a pound in weight. I love how big you're getting!!! =)
Weight gain: Up 5 lbs
Stretch marks?: None that I have found yet.
Maternity clothes?: I am using my belly band with long shirts still. I did buy 1 pair of maternity jeans and cargo pants from Motherhood. They have some really cute clothes there! I want to go back and get some more really soon!
Sleep?: I am starting to wake up frequently during the night and thinking about the little guy. He moves a lot during the night and I love it!
Food cravings?: Fruit and french fries.
Gender?: Little man. =)
Movement?: His kicks are getting stronger. I actually saw my belly pop out last night when he kicked. It was the cutest thing!!!
Labor signs?: None. Keep growing little man!!!
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: Nothing! I am starting to feel pretty good. I'm so happy about this!!!! =)
Milestone: Seeing the little man kick so hard that he made my belly move. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to meet Little Man!
ReplyDelete