We actually decided on the name a few weeks ago but haven't announced it yet.
Dan and I are happy to introduce Logan Cole Smith due this summer!
As for my bump progress:
How far along?: 25 weeks
How big is baby?: A pound and a half in weight and about 14 inches long.
Weight gain: Up 10 lbs.
Stretch marks?: None, I hope it stays that way!
Maternity clothes?: Just dresses and leggings lately.
Sleep?: Pretty good. I have been getting up to use the bathroom more frequently during the night now bc he has been pushing on my bladder.
Food cravings?: Hibachi! Dan and I go to Japan Inn at least twice a week now to satisfy this craving. lol
Gender?: 100% boy
Movement?: All day, everyday! They are getting stronger and stronger!
Labor signs?: None! This little guy needs to stay in and cook for another 3 months before that happens =).
Belly button in or out?: In!
What I miss: Wearing a bikini. I have been wanting to go to the beach to get a tan. However, I don't have a one piece and refuse to wear a bikini during pregnancy. I guess a one piece bathing suit will be my next purchase =).
Milestone: Deciding on a baby name. Also, I read in my "Week by Week" pregnancy book that we have reached the point in pregnancy that if a mom goes into labor, the baby has a chance of surviving outside of the womb (with the use of medical care equipment). Of course, we don't want Logan coming until the end of July. However, it's comforting to know we are now at the viable state in pregnancy......YAY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment