Thursday, April 26, 2012
26 Weeks
How far along?: 26 weeks....only 98 days or less left....so EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!
How big is baby?: He is about 2 pounds in weight and 15 inches long.
Weight gain: Up 12 lbs in total.
Stretch marks?: None that I have seen. I hope it stays that way!
Maternity clothes?: Dresses and leggings. I bought a pair of maternity leggings this past weekend and they are the best investment. Sooooo comfortable!
Sleep?: It's been okay. I actually woke up in horrible pain the other night from some bad leg cramps. I woke Dan up screaming from the intense shooting pain and I think I scared the living daylights out of him. Poor thing!
Food cravings?: Still hibachi! I have also been really thirsty these days. I drink at least 6 bottles of water a day and still feel thirsty.
Gender?: Little boy!
Movement?: All day, everyday! He is a very active little boy. =)
Labor signs?: None. Hoping not to experience this until July.
Belly button in or out?: In!
What I miss: Being able to bend properly and move around quickly. I am starting to develop a waddle now from the back pain on my right side.
Milestone: We are now down to double digits until he comes (98 days or less to be exact).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment