Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy 10 Weeks Baby Boy!

These past 2 weeks have been so much fun! We enjoyed another week of Mommy and Me. Logan is doing just great during class! Although, he decided to skip nap time the last time we went and was a little cranky during that session. He is so cute though, so it really doesn’t bother me! I just feel bad when he fights his naps because he gets so angry and his eyes get super red! On a positive note, he is sleeping through the night like a champ. He has been making a habit of going to bed around 10 PM and sleeping until 6-7 AM.  A few times we put him to bed at 9 PM, then he wakes up at 5 AM for a quick feed and then goes right back to sleep until 9 AM. I have multiple friends asking me “what’s our secret”? Well, the only daily routine we do is bath around 8 PM, change into sleeper, bottle, and then he goes into the crib to sleep for the night. Oh and we also use a sound machine. Dan and I feel very lucky to have such a good baby that sleeps through the night already! 

Logan this morning when he woke up. Such a good boy, he didn't even cry!

 Logan also got to meet Dan’s cousin Sean, which he loved! Sean was a natural with him! He even wore the baby carrier while shopping in the Sawgrass Mall! That was funny watching Dan and Sean walking alone together because it looked like it was their kid. Too cute! =) We have also started taking daily walks in our neighborhood, which he absolutely loves! Logan always falls asleep during our walks. However, I haven’t mastered keeping him asleep from the walk once we get back inside. He is definitely helping me get back in shape lol. I can’t wait for it to get a little cooler out so we can go anytime in the day!
 Logan and Sean

We also took a trip up to Delray Beach to see one of my friends, Brittany from high school, who also has a cute little baby boy. We had so much fun! It was so cute holding her baby. Bradley is so much lighter than Logan! Logan is getting so chunky these days! In fact, Brittany was nice enough to give us 10 boxes of premade formula and Logan went through an entire box in just 3 hours! How crazy is that?!?! He is just too cute! =)
All the bottles Logan drank in just 3 hours!

                         Visiting Brittany and Bradley =)

I am so excite for this week’s adventures! We have so much in store for us. We will be going to a Halloween party, Lion Country Safari, a Pumpkin Path, Shenandoah Fall Festival, and Mommy and Me.  Yay, for fun adventures with mommy and son! =)

Mommy's Star =)

As for me postpartum, I have officially 10 more pounds to go to get to my prepregnancy weight. I’m feeling really good about my body and have officially lost 30 pounds since giving birth. I can fit into most of my clothes again, except my low rise (non stretch lol) skinny jeans. That’s okay because I am confident I will get back in those soon with all the daily walks we will be taking. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment