Sunday, November 4, 2012

Logan's First Halloween, Cereal, and 3 Months Old!


Wow, it has been a busy week! We just found a leak from our Master bathroom, so we have been trying to get that repaired ASAP! I love our house but home owning can get super expensive! On a positive note, we celebrated Logan's first Halloween! He had 3 costumes: a pumpkin, skeleton, and Dan's favorite- a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. It's a good thing we got him 3 different ones bc Logan can sure make a mess in his outfit in no time! Dan dressed up as Quail Man and i was Super Girl. We even got to go to a Halloween party for a little bit with some friends, while Dan's parents watched Logan for us. Let's just say I will never have a jello shot again, yuck! It kinda stinks not drinking for a year (being pregnant and all) and having a super low tolerance! However, we did have a blast the time we were there!

Logan as Leonardo from TMNT
 
The family

Girlies all dressed up

 My little skeleton man
 
 
As for Logan, he just turned 3 months this past Saturday! He is growing and eating so much! We even started him on rice cereal bc he never seems full! He eats almost 40 ounces a day!!! So we started rice cereal this past Friday with the dr's approval and will start other solids when he turns 4 months. I'm excited to make him some yummy and all natural baby food! Thanks to my grandma, I have a wonderful baby recipe book to help me prepare more tasty foods as he gets older!


          Logan trying cereal for the first time with daddy
 
As for stats, Logan is wearing size 2 diapers, 3-6 month clothes, Smiling and laughing up a storm, and is sleeping through the night from about 9:30-7:30! He is such a good baby! He only cries when hungry or overtired. Although, he is getting a little spoiled wanting to be held when he gets sleepy. We also took out the small bassinet part in his play pen and he is now in the big boy part on the bottom. He loves to stand up too! He has been doing this since 6 weeks old and he is so strong! Everyone thinks he is going o be an early walker.

 
                          Playing in his big boy play pen

This weekend we had a nice time going to the park and watching daddy play some football. It was a beautiful day and we even got to go to my old park where I grew up in Aventura. Logan did sleep the entire time, which was good in a way bc he stayed out of the sun, while Dan and I got a little sun burned. Today we are going to one of our good friend's niece 1st birthday party. We are excited for Logan to finally meet the little birthday girl!

As for me, I have 7 pounds left to go to get back to my prepregnancy weight! I'm so happy about losing it so fast! I've lost a total of 33 pounds!!! Woo hoo!

3 months post partum

No comments:

Post a Comment