Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Baby is 1 Year Old!!!!!!!!!!


 
So my little boy who I literally feel like I just gave birth to yesterday, turned 1 this past Saturday! I am seriously shocked at how fast this year has gone!!!  I have learned so much from being his mommy this past year! It is seriously the best and hardest job at the same time. For those of you who have kids, you know what I am talking about. It is a 24/7 responsibility that can be overwhelming at times because you don’t get a break but at the end of the day, you really don’t want one. The feeling I get whenever Logan learns something new, makes me feel overwhelmed with a sense of proud and happiness. I feel so blessed to be able to watch him grow each day and these days, he learns about 5 new things a day it seems!

 

 
 
This has been by far my favorite age! He is such a character! When we go out to the store, he waves and says hi to everyone who walks by us. It is too cute! He also talks in his own little babble and has full conversations with me and I love it! I have a feeling he is going to be a talker like me. I don’t mind haha! Still cruising on everything and he just started walking a little bit with me holding 1 hand, so that’s new.
 
This past month has been filled with so much fun with a ton of outside activities! Logan also got a bunch of new gear for his birthday, so we have been having a ton of fun outside playing with his new stuff!  He loves it all and we feel so grateful for everyone who came to celebrate with us this past weekend. I also want to send a special thank you to Dan for putting together the sweetest video montage of Logan's first year of life! Of course, I ended up in tears. ;)

Here are some pictures from Logan's party.



 
 

































 

No comments:

Post a Comment