Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cinnamon Banana Pancakes

 
I know what you're thinking, "another banana recipe?". Well, when you shop at Sam's for produce, there are always bananas going ripe, so I have to get creative and figure out what to use them for all the time. Plus Logan LOVES bananas!!!! So I decided to make some banana pancakes for breakfast. It was super simple and took no time to whip up!
 

What you will need?
- butter for the frying pan
-bananas
- box of complete pancake mix/water
-cinnamon
 
Step 1- Cut up banana (I used just 1 banana because it was just Logan and myself sharing a jumbo pancake)
Step 2- Mash the banana
Step 3- Add the pancake batter (use the amount suggested on the back of the box for servings)
Step 4- Stir evenly
Step 5- Add the cinnamon (I  love cinnamon so I added a ton as you can see but you can add to less to your liking)
Step 6- Stir evenly.
 
Now just pour batter onto heated/buttered frying pan and cook until both sides are browned.
All done and cooling off for Logan
He seemed to like it
My little banana lover! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment