Here we are, just 1 month away from the big ONE!!!!! I am shocked at how fast time has gone and I am loving the little boy Logan is becoming! We didn't get weighed this month but I want to say his is around 23 pounds and is getting super tall!!!! He now wears 12 months and size 18 months in some clothes!!! His brain is like a sponge these days and he is picking up so much, so quickly! He now says Sit, Diesel (our dog’s name but it sounds more like "De-sa") and doggy ("Daw-E")….he is obsessed with him! We also got him this little robot dog that Diesel thinks is real and Logan loves tormenting Diesel with it! Dan recorded a video of it, I will try and upload it one of these days. He also knows where your nose and mouth are if you ask him, he will point to it. Oh and he figured out how to turn on/off light switches, Ipad and Dan’s phone. Not sure if that’s a good thing lol.
I know I have said this in the last 2 monthly post that walking will be happening anytime now. He has been standing on his own a lot unassisted for about 10 seconds at a time but then, when he realizes he isn't holding on to anything, he squats down. I think it has to do with him having a bad fall about a month and a half ago from standing alone and falling forward on his face, so I am thinking he is scared now. We are in no rush, he still has us on the go with crawling and getting into everything! =)
Can you tell he was done with taking pictures?
"Enough mom! I want to go play now."
As for party planning, I feel pretty good on all that I have
accomplished! Décor is all made, food is bought, outfit is bought and ready, favors are
made, invites are sent, and now it’s just the little things left to be done for his day. I
am excited for Logan to enjoy his party with all his little buddies!
Here are a few pics that I took for his invitations. =)
Oh and at this age, toys are piling up everywhere and his toy shelf upstairs can't hold anymore! So we bought this cheap bucket at Target for like $6 to put all his toys in downstairs and Logan loves it! He likes to get in there and look what is inside lol.
"Oh a book"
"I love books"!!!
Oh and the faces he makes these days!
He is such a little ham!!! Gotta love him!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment