So I've been hearing how you can make homemade banana ice cream from just cut up frozen bananas. Well I had some extra bananas that were getting too ripe, so I figured I would give it a try. It was so easy! I just cut up 2 bananas and added them into a small Tupperware container and popped it into the freezer to let freeze for a day. Then I took it out and added them into the blender and started to blend. I noticed it was very dry and didn't blend too well, so I decided to add a drop of milk to make it easier to blend. You will still have to keep stopping the blender and use a spoon to churn the bananas around to assure it is all getting evenly blended. After about 5-10 minutes of doing this, it actually should look just like ice cream. Oh and it taste just like it too but is completely guilt free! How awesome is that?!?! This is a perfect healthy treat for your toddler and they will think they are eating ice cream. Little will they know, there is no added sugar and it is just pure bananas (with a drop of milk). Logan ate his entire serving! It was so easy and fun to make! I can't wait to make it again! :)



****Make sure to eat right away or store in the freezer to keep cold to prevent melting just like regular ice cream. It can get messy fast! ;)
Logan approved! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment