How far along?: 33
Weeks….I can’t believe I am 8 months pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How big is baby?: He weighs about 4.5 pounds and is nearly 19 inches long! Woah we are getting way bigger these days!
Weight gain: Up a total of 22 lbs. as of this morning.
Stretch marks?: None, but I can’t see everywhere since my belly is getting so big. I hope I still don’t have any.
Maternity clothes?: I am wearing a lot of dresses since it’s soooooo hot out! Having a summer baby in Florida is tough with this insane heat we’ve been having these days!!!
Sleep?: What sleep? I toss and turn all night long! I have to get up to use the bathroom multiple times, then I am uncomfortable from my big belly and my dog has a horrible habit of lying right in the middle of the bed, which doesn’t help at all!
Food cravings?: Cookie cake…I need to stop eating it or else I am going to be huge!!!!
Gender?: 100% little man
How big is baby?: He weighs about 4.5 pounds and is nearly 19 inches long! Woah we are getting way bigger these days!
Weight gain: Up a total of 22 lbs. as of this morning.
Stretch marks?: None, but I can’t see everywhere since my belly is getting so big. I hope I still don’t have any.
Maternity clothes?: I am wearing a lot of dresses since it’s soooooo hot out! Having a summer baby in Florida is tough with this insane heat we’ve been having these days!!!
Sleep?: What sleep? I toss and turn all night long! I have to get up to use the bathroom multiple times, then I am uncomfortable from my big belly and my dog has a horrible habit of lying right in the middle of the bed, which doesn’t help at all!
Food cravings?: Cookie cake…I need to stop eating it or else I am going to be huge!!!!
Gender?: 100% little man
Movement?: All the time and very strong! Also, hiccups seem to happen about 3 times a day…..sooo adorable!
Labor signs?: None and hope it stays that way at least until mid July which is when I will be considered full term…woah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belly button in or out?: Still in….I honestly thought it would have popped by now but it's still an inny these days. I wonder if it will ever pop put.
What I miss: My energy and speed. I feel like an old lady most of the time.
Milestone: Officially done with work! Also, we now have only 50 days or less until our little man gets here. We are just soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment