Wednesday, May 30, 2012

31 Weeks



How far along?: 31 Weeks

How big is baby?: The size of a pineapple! About 4 pounds in weight and 16 inches long.

Weight gain: Up 20 lbs in total.

Stretch marks?: None that I can see. However, it’s hard to see under my belly these days! Hopefully, they stay away!

Maternity clothes?: Totally! Although, I am still being frugal and wearing regular dresses as tops with leggings.

Sleep?: Total insomnia! I seem to wake up around 5 every morning and can’t go back to sleep because I have so much on my mind!

Food cravings?: Pop tarts and pineapple. Yum!

Gender?:
Little man

Movement?: It’s so crazy how much this little guy moves. I JUST LOVE IT! He loves moving as close to my right side as possible. It’s funny when he does this because my belly looks lop sided.

Labor signs?: Just tightness from Braxton Hicks contractions.

Belly button in or out?: Still in but it I’m thinking it will pop in a few weeks.

What I miss: Being able to move around quickly and having more clothes to wear. I am very limited these days.

Milestone: Finally registered for baby stuff at Babies R Us and Baby Depot. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment