Wednesday, May 9, 2012

7 months, Glucose Test and Rhogam Shot!

What a busy day I've had today! Dan and I had our 28 week check up earlier today. During this visit, I was checked for gestational diabetes and received a rhogam shot. I'm so happy to know I passed my glucose test! I was really nervous about it since I have many friends who received positive results during pregnancy.

We also found out that my doctor doesn't allow patients to go past their due dates because of the high risk of the amniotic sac containing meconium. Which means Logan will be here in the next 9-12 weeks!!! I am soooo excited!

How far along?:28 weeks...7 months!!!! =)

How big is baby?: A little over 2 lbs and 15 inches long.

Weight gain: Up 15 lbs in total.

Stretch marks?: None, I keep checking and hoping they don't show up!

Maternity clothes?: Dresses and leggings= pure comfort!!!!

Sleep?:Still pretty good. Dan bought me a Snoogie and I am trying to get used to sleeping with it since my belly is growing bigger now.

Food cravings?: Snickers ice cream bars! So happy to have passed my glucose test so I can continue eating them. =)

Gender?: 100% little man

Movement?: I am feeling movement all day and every where now. He kicks my sides, head butts my bladder, and above my belly button.

Labor signs?:  I think I experienced Braxton Hick's contractions for the first time today. My stomach felt so tight that I could barely walk. I made sure to tell him to stay in there and cook for a little longer!

Belly button in or out?:  Still in but changing.

What I miss: Nothing! I am so excited to meet him!!!!

Milestone: Passing my glucose test!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment