Thursday, May 3, 2012
Hello 3rd Trimester!!!!!
How far along?: 27 weeks.....officially in the third trimester!!! This is so exciting because now there are no more trimesters until Logan arrives...woo hoo!
How big is baby?: A little over 2 lbs and 15 inches long.
Weight gain: Up 13 lbs in total.
Stretch marks?: None!
Maternity clothes?: Dresses and leggings are still my go to outfit. Comfort is key these days!
Sleep?: Pretty good. I just wake up a lot to use the bathroom. Logan is head down and likes to head butt my bladder, which doesn't help during the night.
Food cravings?: Water! I am beyond thirsty these days! I drink 6 bottles a day and still feel thirsty!
Gender?: 100% little boy
Movement?: Super strong! I feel him moving all day long and I love it. I just wonder when he has time to get some rest.
Labor signs?: None, just pressure from his little head bumping on my cervix. I keep telling him it's not time to come out yet!
Belly button in or out?: In, although it's starting to change a bit.
What I miss: My energy level. I have come to realisation that I won't get this back until after he is born and then some time.
Milestone: Entering the third trimester. I felt like I was never to going to get here. So excited to meet my little man soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment