Wednesday, May 16, 2012

29 Weeks


How far along?:  29 Weeks

How big is baby?: 3 pounds in weight and 15.3 inches long.

Weight gain: Up 17 lbs in total.

Stretch marks?: None and hoping it stays that way!

Maternity clothes?: My mom and grandma bought me some more maternity clothes for Mother's Day. Also, loving those dresses and leggings still. =)

Sleep?:Getting worse! I wake up like 10 times to pee or because I am uncomfortable. I'm guessing it won't get any better since my belly is just getting bigger by the weeks.

Food cravings?: Water again. I'm soooo thirsty ALL THE TIME!!!!

Gender?: 100% boy

Movement?:All the time! I think I also started feeling his hiccups. It almost feels like a twitching sensation down by my pelvic bone, which is where the doctor said his head is positioned.

Labor signs?:  Just tightening from time to time, which I think are Braxton Hick's contractions.

Belly button in or out?:  Changing and getting more shallow!

What I miss: My energy! I am so tired by the time I get out of work, I can barely keep my eyes open.

Milestone: Last week before I enter the 30's!!!!! WOW WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment