Wednesday, September 19, 2012

6 Weeks!

 Logan has gone from this....

                                                                                to this....

 Wow….where has the time gone?!?!?
 
I can’t believe my little man is 6 weeks old already! He is growing sooooo fast! It’s amazing how much he learns each day. I love watching his little personality start to come out. He is becoming so alert and loves everybody! He is just the sweetest little man! I feel so privileged to get to stay home with him and watch him grow!

What has happen during these last few weeks?
* He started drinking 5-6 oz at a time.
*He is wearing 3 month clothing and size 1 diapers.
*Weighs 9lbs 8 oz (as of his 5th week checkup).
*He is in the 50th percentile for his height and weight, which the doctor said is perfect!
*He started cooing….soooo ADORABLE!
*He also started sleeping in his crib last night.
*As of sleeping, he is going to bed around 9 pm, wakes up around 2 am to eat and then goes back to sleep and then wakes up for the day around 7. Sometimes he will wake up around 5 am also, depending on how hungry he is that night.

What he loves?
*Watching the ceiling fan
*Kiss attacks from mommy
*Being in his baby carrier
*Car rides

I can’t wait to see what these next few weeks bring!

                                                             Our little family


                                                       Logan in his big boy crib

As for me, I went to my 6 week postpartum check up and the doctor said everything has healed perfectly. I am now down 27 lbs and have 13 more pounds to lose to get to my prepregnancy weight.

                                                   Me at 6 weeks postpartum

No comments:

Post a Comment