Wow, 1 month old!!!!!!!! Where has the time gone!?!? I really can’t believe my little man is 1 month old already! This month has been great!!! Logan really is a good baby, he only cries when he is hungry or needs a nap. He is sooo sweet and I feel so lucky to be his mommy!
I’m not going to lie,
it has been tough getting adjusted to parenthood….but it is so worth it! The
lack of sleep isn’t any fun either....but it’s getting better. He seems to go to sleep around
9 pm (after his nightly bath and feeding), wake up around midnight to eat, then
again around 4, and finally up for the day at 7:30. Although, last night he
slept from 9 pm until 3:30 without waking up once!!! Then he ate and slept
until 7:30. It must have been from all the company we had over for our Labor
Day bbq. He was up almost the entire day playing with family and friends. He
was soooo good too!
A little recap of what happened in our first month
*Lifting our head up for a LONG period of time (he is beyond strong!)
*Rolling over when on tummy in our activity gym
* Started to smile around 3.5 weeks (real smiles, not from gas…those smiles have been happening since birth lol)
* We went from eating 1 oz to 4-5 oz at a time
*We love bath time (started real baths around 2.5 weeks)
* We love listening to sounds of the ocean and rain drops
* We love the swing
* We slept in our crib a few nights
* We started listening and looking at people around 3 weeks
* We started watching Baby Einstein around 4 weeks
* We had our first bbq at 4 weeks
Words can't describe how much I love this little man. I'm so excited to watch him grow and can't wait for the time that he can talk and call me mommy. I think I will melt instantly hearing him call me that.
As for me postpartum, it has been 4 weeks since giving birth and I have lost a total of 25 pounds, which I know is great! Also, I didn't get any stretch marks..which I am stoked about! However, I still have 15 pounds more to lose to reach my prepregnancy weight.
I go for my 6 week dr's appt on Septemeber 12th to get the clear to start losing weight. I'm not going to say work out bc I never worked out (I admit I am lazy!) but I don't mind going for walks and eating healthier. I can fit in a few pieces of my old clothes but still have plenty of outfits that are just too small! I am determined to get back into my size 0 pants again!!!
Me at almost 41 weeks pregnant (morning of induction)
No comments:
Post a Comment