Friday, September 28, 2012

8 Weeks!



 What a great few weeks it’s been!
What has happened you ask?
Logan and I started “Mommy and Me” classes and we are having a blast bonding! Logan is all smiles during the time and just LOVES looking at all the other babies!!! He is super alert and wants to be involved with everything. He baby talks the whole time, trying to communicate with me…so adorable! We go twice a week now and it’s GREAT getting out of the house, even if it’s just for a couple of hours! I can’t wait until he can actually start playing with the other babies! It will be sooooo cute! Logan also loves it when they sing “Everybody Know That I Love My Toes”. In fact, Dan and I started singing it to him during bath time. He gets sooo excited! He actually starts flashing his big smile and splashes the water while we sing!
At Mommy and Me
  
Logan and Landon

Baby Ziplining

Logan and Charlee

All excited at circle time!

Coming home from Mommy and Me exhausted!

Logan is also growing perfectly! He now weighs 11 ½ pounds now!!!!! His size 1 diapers are getting too small! We will have to start size 2 diapers soon. He is also fitting in some 3-6 months clothes. He is growing like a weed these days!  Sleep is also getting soooo much better! He tends to go to sleep for the night around 10:30pm and wake to eat at 4am....then he sleeps until 7:30am. We also had a few nights where he slept from 11-7!!!! Dan and I were just thrilled that he slept through the night! We hope he starts doing it more frequently. I also bought him a sound soother to help with night time sleeping. He loves the ocean setting. =)

What has happen during these last few weeks?
*He weighs 11 ½ pounds

*He is talking up a storm

*He started sleeping 5-6 hours a time during the night
*He is flashing smiles socially all the time now.
*He loves to stand up with support under his arms.
                                                                 
As for me 8 weeks postpartum, I have lost another pound and have 11 more pounds to go. I’m feeling good these days! My belly is almost completely flat again and I can fit in most of my clothes again. I noticed that my hips are a little wider than before pregancy,  which is keeping me from getting into my low rise skinny jeans. I did have an 8 pound baby come through them, so I get that they had to widen apart a little lol. Although, I am noticing them shrink a little bit each week. They were 36 inches pre-baby and are now 37 inches. So not too much more to go! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment