Monday, December 17, 2012

Logan LOVES Food!

Logan has been eating like a champ this past week! I give him a 6 oz bottle and then an oz of food per serving. He is now eating twice a day. Once at noon and the other when daddy gets home to feed him at 6 pm. He opens his mouth so wide and knows exactly what to do. Such a big boy! So far, Logan has tried butternut squash and bananas and loves both! I'm going to start him on green beans today. I'm sure he will make a funny face bc it's not sweet at all and the other 2 were. I hope he likes it!

As for what I've been using to make his food....I am using the Magic/Baby Bullet to purée the food and just purchased Infantino's Fresh Squeeze station to store in the freezer. I researched like a mad women on what would be the best product for that. I'm one of those crazy moms who get nervous about BPA, PVC,and other harsh chemicals found in plastic. The freezer pouches are great bc not only are they BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free.....they are squeezing pouches, which I know kids love when they get older! You can even use them for smoothies for adults! I also bought their spoons that attach to the pouches, so I can feed straight from the pouch when he is eating bigger servings! Each pouch holds up to 4 oz and Logan is currently eating about 2 oz a day. So it's great for now and a pouch last me 2 days before needing to defrost another one. You do need to keep buying the storing pouches but they are very reasonable @$16.99 for 50 (4 oz) pouches. I use my competitor coupon from Buy Buy Baby $5 off of $15 coupon, so it's just $11.99 to hold up to 200 oz of food. No worries about ice trays and Ziplock bags! Just put it straight into pouches and you're good to go! Check it out @ Babiesrus.com.








No comments:

Post a Comment