I know I say this in almost every post, but I really can't believe it's been 20 weeks already! The time is going by way too fast and Logan is turning into a young boy now. He is starting to sit up on his own for about a minute at a time. He seems to lean more towards the front, like a tripod, with an arm balancing him. I'm guessing this is his way of practicing sitting up by himself. He is also eating green beans, squash, bananas, and carrots now. He seems to like them all! His favorite so far are bananas and I can totally see why since they are the sweetest of the 4 solids he has tried. He seems to be like his mommy and have a bit of a sweet tooth. I can't blame him lol.
He is sleeping from 8-7:30, sometimes from 7:30-7:30 if we start bed time routine earlier. He LOVES his sleep at night. He is also getting better at napping too. Not too much complaining if he is put in his crib or play pen and left alone. However, the new thing we need to work on is the car. He is starting to get a little fussy in the car when he gets tired and we are out and about, which gets hard when I'm by myself. I basically just try not to be out for too long and only do the errands that are necessary. However, I do want him to get used to the car. I'm starting to research getting him a new car seat, since he is getting so big. I think once we upgrade to the bigger seat, he will be happier.
Here are some pics I took of Logan this morning after he ate his green beans. At first he didn't seem to like them but now he loves them. He made all gone! He is a great little eater! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment