These past few weeks have been such a huge growing period for Logan. He turned 5 months this past Thursday and he is getting incredibly smart. He now gives high fives, sits up on his own, and is learning how to drink from a sippy cup (which he hates btw). He weighs 16 pounds, is wearing 6 month clothing and size 3 diapers.
Sleeping is still going great, sleeping from 7:30 pm- 7:30 am....waking up at 6:45 am a few times this week, due to teething. Poor little man has 2 bottom teeth already! They are sharp too! Dan and I call them his puppy teeth bc they really are just as sharp as them! I bought him some natural baby Oragel to help with the pain. I know it's been bothering him like crazy this past month. :(
He is eating everything these days....bananas, avocados, apples, green beans, squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes. Bananas are still his favorite! I also started to mix veggies with bananas to get him to eat more and it works great. He can't open his mouth big enough when he has bananas.
He is becoming so aware of everything and everyone around him. He also LOVES to watch sports with daddy. Daddy is so happy about that!
As for events, we enjoyed his first Xmas and New Years together. I have plenty of pictures that I will post as soon as I have time. Xmas Eve we went out to Bonefish Grille with Dan's family and had a bunch of his family together on Xmas day to meet him finally. It was great! Logan was a little cranky due to teething. He also didn't get to nap much with all the excitement and knowing there were a bunch of people around. Poor little guy!
As for New Years Eve, Dan and I didn't even make it past 10pm before we fell asleep. I guess that's what happens when you become parents. However, I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world! I love our little family and enjoy being with them as much as possible. Even if I act like an old lady at times and fall asleep by 9pm lol.



No comments:
Post a Comment