Monday, January 14, 2013

Couponing is my Addiction!

For those of you who know me personally, you know I'm the queen of getting good deals! So I figured I would start posting my shopping trips. If you need any tips on how to save, feel free to email me. Let's face it, us mommies can save any way we can these days! :)

Here is what I bought:

2-Special K cereals
2-frozen boxes of Boca Burgers
2-boxes of Weight Watcher's desserts
1-dozen of extra large eggs from Eggland's Best
2-gallons of Publix purified water
1- 24 pk of Publix bottled water
10-Sprout Organic Squeeze baby food pouches
4-Sundown Vitamins
1-16oz of Portobello mushrooms
1-5lbs of baking potatoes
2-boxes of 48ct Hefty drawstring garbage bags
2-jars of Mott's Natural Apple Sauce
1-4pk of Mott's Natural Apple Sauce
1-62oz of Gatorade, 1 32 oz of Gatorade
4-32 oz bottles of Natural Freshly Squeezed Blood Orange juice
1- Publix rotisserie chicken
1-bottle of Cherry Coke
2-Snapware storage containers
2-packages of watermelon
6- boxes of Barilla Veggie pasta
and more!

$151 worth of groceries for just $35! How awesome is that?!?! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment