Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Baby Products I love!

For all you new mommies and mommies-to-be, I figured I would give some helpful tips on what products I have loved so for with Logan. Keep in mind that every baby is different. :)

My top 10 Baby Products

1. Scout the Puppy- It allows you to program your baby's name, favorite food/color/songs, and teaches how to spell, count, and learn colors. It's beyond adorable!

http://t.toysrus.com/skava/static/product.html?type=TRU_product_us&url=%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp%3FproductId%3D3719287&domain=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toysrus.com

2. Up and Up Diapers- I have tried almost all diaper brands. At first, i loved Pampers Swaddlers, but then they started to leak once Logan became more mobile. I then tried Target's brand, Up and Up, and they work great and not to mention they are super affordable!

3. Blanket pal snugglers- Logan loves these things! Whenever he is getting cranky or it's time for a nap, its like magic! He isn't very fond of pacifiers, so I had to find something that would help comfort him when it's nap time. At first, I would hold him and bounce him to sleep, but didn't want to make a habit of it bc I've heard from many friends how babies become accustom to this and won't sleep any other way. So I figured, I would try some of the soft toys that he got from our baby shower. Low and behold, this little blue dog does the trick. Although at night time when I'm not able to watch him, I don't give it to him to prevent any suffocation risks. Thankfully, he puts himself to sleep at night without a problem. :)

4. Zipper pjs- I wish someone would have told me about these sooner! Just think about it, when you are half asleep and up in the middle of the night and changing a diaper, who wants to button up 20 buttons? However, with zipper pjs it takes just a second to put back on and no mistakes. Just make sure to zip slowly to prevent pinching the baby and you are good to go. :)

5. Baby carrier- I got 2 carriers from our baby shower, an Infantino carrier (like the Baby Bjorn style) and a Moby wrap. What I've learned, Moby wraps stink! They are way too long and when you are out at a public place, it's nearly impossible to not get the fabric on the ground.. Also, it's beyond complicated to learn how to tie properly. Although, I heard Baby Ktan's are better (they are like a Moby wrap but already set up to just put the baby in and not worry about wrapping a million times. Unfortunately, my Babies-r-us didn't carry them. However, the Infantino carrier works AMAZING! Logan used to complain the entire time we were out bc he hated to sit the entire time in the stroller. I started to get anxiety bc of it when we went out alone. So I tried the carrier and thankfully, it worked wonders! I could shop at Target or Publix all day and he would be fine. He even falls asleep when he's in it. It's too cute!

http://t.toysrus.com/skava/static/product.html?type=TRU_product_us&url=%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp%3FproductId%3D4232180&domain=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toysrus.com

6- Baby Bullet/Magic Bullet- I'm in love with it and cooking Logan's food is a piece of cake with it. I actually use the Magic Bullet because it holds more food to process, compared to the Baby Bullet. I do use the containers to store in the fridge for perfect size portions. Cooking with the Magic Bullet is so easy! I just steam the food and stick it in the Bullet, process, and it's good to eat or freeze.

http://t.toysrus.com/skava/static/product.html?type=TRU_product_us&url=%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp%3FproductId%3D12104079&domain=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toysrus.com

7- Fresh Squeezed System by Infantino- I'm sure you all know by now how much I love this product......since I've already done a whole post on it haha. However, I kid you not, it's awesome! It's so easy to freeze food in a safe, non toxic-plastic way. They are also squeeze pouches, which babies love to eat right out of, so it's less clean up.

http://t.toysrus.com/skava/static/product.html?type=TRU_product_us&url=%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp%3FproductId%3D15439726&domain=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toysrus.com

8. Babies-r-us on the go changing kit- This product is great if you're a germ freak like myself. I HATE changing Logan in a public bathroom, but with this kit it allows me to change him in my car without any mess. It has a huge pad for his entire body to lay on (can be used to protect over the dirty changing table in bathrooms too), a pocket for diapers and wipes, straps for nail clippers/thermometer, and it folds up to fit conveniently in your diaper bag. It's AWESOME! If I have to change him, I don't have to bring my whole bag with me anymore. I just take out my black little changing kit, along with Logan and we are good to change some diapers. :)

http://t.toysrus.com/skava/static/product.html?type=TRU_product_us&url=%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp%3FproductId%3D3394005&domain=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toysrus.com

9- Evenflo glass bottles- if you haven't noticed by now, I'm one of those moms who is afraid of harmful plastics harming my baby and knew from the get go that I wanted to use glass bottles while he was small enough to feed. I first registered for the Born Free glass bottles, but at $25 for 3, it adds up! So I ended up finding these instead, at just $6.99 for 3! Huge savings!!! I just switched the nipples, since they were too fast for Logan when he was a newborn.

http://t.toysrus.com/skava/static/product.html?type=TRU_product_us&url=%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp%3FproductId%3D2408843&domain=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toysrus.com

10- A Rock and Play- I actually never even knew about these and was given one as a gift from a fellow mommy who swore by them. I'm so happy she got one for me bc in the first few months Logan hated his crib and nap time was a challenge. Thus helped out tremendously! Most mom's swore by the swing, but for Logan, the Rock and Play was the charm. He would fall asleep in it while I was downstairs, which was great so I could get all my housework done.

http://t.toysrus.com/skava/static/product.html?type=TRU_product_us&url=%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp%3FproductId%3D12413334&domain=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toysrus.com













No comments:

Post a Comment