For the past few weeks, I have been in need of a new diaper bag. My old bag's button popped off because I was putting way too much stuff in there! For those fellow mommies out there, you know you can never bring enough gear for your baby....even if you are just going to Target. So I have been baby bag shopping for a while now but refused to pay $300 for a bag that I would probably end up throwing dirty diapers in! So I was looking at Vera Bradley's diaper bags since numerous mommies reccomended their bag! It looked super cute and comfy for every day use and had many pockets inside and out to store all my things.
My last bag was so unorganized and I was determined to buy one that would help me find eveything quicker. So I went online and saw that Vera Bradley was having a huge sale on her baby bags the other day. Normally they sell for $99 but it was on sale for just $50, plus I had a 20 percent off and free shipping code. So I ended up buying 2 for just $85 shipped!!!!!!! How awesome it that?!?! That's not even the price of one!!!! For others who think it's silly to bargain shop or laugh at me because they think I am "frugal", who wouldn't want more stuff for the same price of just one item? It's a no brainer!
I ended up purchasing the bags in "Night and Day" amd "Plum Petals". So excitied to get them in the mail any day now! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment