Thursday, January 31, 2013

My New Body

So here we are, not even 6 months post partum and I am so excited to say that I am finally back down to my prepregnancy weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 It's truly amazing what the body can do! I remember thinking right before I was induced at almost 41 weeks, "how am I ever going to lose all of this pregnancy weight?". I actually gained a total of 40 pounds during my pregnancy. I felt huge that last month!  Amazingly, as soon as I came home from the hospital I was already 25 pounds lighter! I'm assuming I was carrying around a ton of water weight (my canckles were so attracted towards the end...NOT lol ) and a big ol' baby! I was fortunate enough to lose the rest of the baby weight within time. So to all you mommies to be worried about losing all the weight, remember it WILL happen (just not over night of course)! I didn't even worry about dieting or exercising because I heard from other mommies that your body will lose it all within time. I was skeptical but thankfully it's true! I am so excited to be back into my prepregnancy clothes. I feel like I have a new wardrobe, since I couldn't wear most of it for the past year.  
So now my goal is to tone up. Even though, I was never really toned before baby lol.

 I am determined to be one hot mama ;) 

                                           



Morning of Logan's Induction

No comments:

Post a Comment