Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Quick Update

I just got back from taking Logan to the doctor's and he is now weighing a wopping 18 pounds 2 ounces and is 26 inches long. He is still in the 50 percentile in everything and the doctor said he is growing just perfectly! We are still spacing out all of his vaccines- we go every month vs. every other month. The doctor also said he was impressed with how alert he is and not only has 2 full bottom teeth but said the 2 on the top will be popping in any day now. How crazy is that?!?! He said expect him to have full set of teeth soon- CRAZINESS! He is also starting to dance when his favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba comes on. It's beyond adorable! I will try and post a video of him doing it- that is if I ever figure out how to upload a video on here without taking a year and a day to do so lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment