Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have always loved celebrating each holiday and now having Logan, it makes celebrating that much more fun! He is such a sweet and loving boy. Not to mention oober cute! He is always smiling and flirting with all the ladies wherever we go. So I saw this cute shirt at Target that said Heartbreaker and had to get it for him, since he is such a ladies man lol.

We had a fun play date this morning where Logan got a ton of kisses from little Forrest. Oh and a little love bite too. He also met a new friend, Daniel, who got to come over and play for a little bit too. Later on he helped me bake some yummy desserts.....white chocolate Oreo pops and some red velvet cookies. I'm so excited to try the cookies! I love red velvet!

As for my other handsome Valentine, Dan, we are going to make a homemade pizza for dinner tonight bc we did not want to go out in the madness tonight. So we figured we would have a low key and cozy Valentine's Day- just the way i like it! We can't wait for him to get his butt home, so we can celebrate and pig out on some sweets as a family. I love these 2 boys soooo much! :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment