As you can see, taking pics is getting harder and harder because he is all over the place!!!
He is also getting much braver these days and tries to stand alone for a few seconds at a time before he squats to sit. We are working on balancing with his little handheld walker. He also practices with the seated walker but he is still going backwards in that one. So we try to practice with the handheld one for now, since its more like "real" walking. I would say by next month or so we might have a walker. That is scary for me to imagine but also exciting at the same time to watch him grow!
This past month, we have been to a bunch of play dates and have had a blast! Our new favorite place to go is Lil Javas. He loves that places! Oh and it's great that's it's FREE for all babies under 1! Can't beat that! ;)
We also went to the dr's today for his 9 month check up and Logan did awesome! The dr said he is 20 pounds (50th percentile) and 28 inches long (75th percentile), which makes him tall and thin. He is still rockin his size 4 diapers but is now in size 12 months clothes. He's such a big boy! It's crazy to look back at videos and pics of when he was just 12 weeks old, thinking at the time that he was big back then, so I know when he is 18 months old I will probably be saying the same thing about now.
On another note, planning for Logan's 1st birthday had been going great, thanks to Pinterest! I've already made all of his banners, cupcake toppers, and goody bags. I also have some great ideas for food and all to match the theme. I'm so excited for it!!!!!
T minus 3 months!!!! ;)
My Speed Racer
Practicing with his handheld walker
Waving hi to mommy
Waving hi to mommy
Climbing
I've turned into his base to help him get up
Mr. Blue Eyes
Kiss attack!!!!
Standing like a big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment