I'm a little late with this post bc we had a super busy and fun filled Mother's Day weekend with this handsome guy!

First off on Saturday, Dan took Logan and myself to lunch at one of our favorite places to eat, Japan Inn. Then we ran a few errands and came home for a quick and much needed nap. We woke up and did some fun DIY Mother's Day projects. After that, Dan gave me the night to go shopping (baby free) as an early Mother's Day gift. What a difference it was to shop by myself! I mean don't get me wrong, I love going out with Logan but I've learned that shopping has to be done QUICK and plenty of times I have to skip the whole "trying on stuff" and just buy it and hope for the best. So you can imagine how nice it was for me to get the night to myself to shop as long as I needed! I ended up getting some super cute stuff for Mother's Day! I ended up getting a new bathing suit (which was much NEEDED bc my old tops looked ridiculous on me!), 2 dresses, a cute blouse, and a pair of jeans. I have to mention that they were all on sale and I had a 20 percent off friends and family coupon, so that made me a happy camper!

My handsome man at lunch
Love them
Playing with chopsticks
Chugging down his organic snack
Sharing with daddy
Fun Mother's Day crafting
As for Sunday, we got up, fed Logan and I was surprised with my favorite flowers, Peonies! We got dressed for the day and then stopped at Dunkin Donuts for our new obsession, iced coffee, and grabbed a quick bite at Mc D's for some breakfast.
My gorgeous flowers
My yummy strawberries
Big boy alert
He melts my heart
Then we headed to the beach. It was so nice out! We ended up going to the usual resort pool at the beach bc its so much tamer for Logan, compared to the ocean's waves. Mommy got to get her tan on bc I'm beyond pale these days, while Dan and Logan were in the pool learning some water safety tips that our friend Mariah taught us. It was pure perfection of a morning! Then we headed home to get dressed and go out to dinner with Dan's parents.
Cool stud
Mommy and Logan
Playing with his shovel
Cuties
Hey there
Eating his puffs
Munching away
Lounging with mommy
Passed out within 2 minutes of getting in the car
All dressed for dinner
My handsome date
Overall, my first Mother's Day was amazing! I would like to thank my wonderful hubby for making the day so amazing! He is just so sweet and thoughtful!
I just wished I could have seen my mom and grandma but things happen and we are going to go out together some time this week to celebrate bc after all, Mother's Day shouldn't be celebrated just 1 day! Shout out to you guys, I love you so much and look forward to celebrating with you!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment