Tuesday, June 4, 2013

10 Months Old!

So here we are....10 months ago I gave birth to this amazing, sweet, and fun little boy. He has officially been in this world longer than he was inside my belly. That is surreal to even think about! Time has just flown by and in just 2 short months, my little man will be turning 1! Holy crap!



I am loving watching Logan grow from my little baby to an adventurous little toddler these days! He really is changing by the second and learns something new each day. His new tricks that he has picked up this past month are giving kisses on demand, shaking his head no, standing on his own, dancing to songs and waving bye bye to everyone who leaves. He is also trying to say words, such as book, ball, and Dan said he heard him say turtle during bath time one night. He is incredibly smart and I literally feel overwhelmed with a feeling of proud everytime he learns something new.

Oh and he is also learning how to test my buttons and explore his limits, which is challenging at times but I am staying firm with him. He has this adorable smile everytime he does something he is not supposed to do and cracks up. His new thing is blowing his food out of his mouth and making a mess when he starts to get full and then shoots this gorgeous little smile at me like "Ain't I cute?". Here comes the life with a toddler! ;)

 Here are some outakes to show you my little guy in action of becoming a toddler ;)






 
                                                                                 "Mom, are we done yet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment