Friday, April 26, 2013

I'm an Influenster!

I was recently contacted by Influenster to be a product reviewer for some upcoming new items. I was so excited because I love trying new things, especially if they work good for our family and I can purchase them in the future. For those of you know me, if I like something I love to endorse it but if I hate it, I let my voice be heard. So my first product I was sent was Ivory's 2 in 1 Hair and Body Wash. As a stay at home mom I am always looking for ways to conserve on time bc there are always 101 things to do and never seems to be enough time to do them all, especially when it comes to time for yourself! So seeing that this product has shampoo, conditioner, and a body wash all in one, made me very excited to give it a try.

 
 
First off the appearance, the bottle isn't anything fancy to look at but still presentable looking. The bottle's design kind of reminded me of a Head and Shoulder's bottle. However, it does provide a decent amount of the wash inside (24 oz), which is what's important!


As for smell, it smelled really clean and fresh, which I loved! I don't like shampoos or washes that have an overpowering smell because I have a sensitive nose and get head aches easily. However, it is still smelly enough to make you smell good and freshly cleaned.

As for how it worked, I used a small amount on my hair to see if it would clean well. I have tons of long hair and it seemed to lather really well and clean my hair thoroughly with just the small amount, which is a plus for me. I also used it on my body and to shave my legs. It worked well for both head and body but I think it is better for hair. At least it wasn't my favorite for shaving because it was not as creamy as my usual body wash that I shave with, but it still did what it needed to do. Once I got out of the shower, I brushed my hair and noticed it was super easy to brush through, so I know the conditioner worked. My hair also air dried really smoothly without any frizz and smells so good!

 Here are some pics of my results

The first 2 pics are of my hair air dried first thing in the morning after using it


 
Here are some pics of my results after I styled it for the day
 
 


 
Overall, I was very happy with it! I would totally buy it in the future and recommend it.

Give it a try and tell me what you guys think :)
 
****I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and did not recieve any compensation for my review. =)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment