Friday, April 12, 2013

TGIF!!!

Even us stay at home mommies get excited for the weekend. I love being able to be a stay at home with Logan, it's honestly the best and hardest job at the same time. I truly feel so lucky to have the opportunity to do it and watch him reach every little milestone. However, I do miss my other half! I feel like the week days just fly by! By the time Dan gets home from work, it's already almost 6pm (with traffic). We then start our nightly routine of family dinner, Logan's bath, pjs, bottle, and then bedtime. Before you know it the day is over and the next day comes. Mommies and daddies out there, you know what I mean!?!?! So this is why I get so excited for the weekend, to end the routine and do exciting stuff as a family of 3.

This weekend we have some exciting things to look forward to: Marlin's game, swimming lessons for Logan, Movie in the Park, shopping and more!

Happy Friday everyone!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment