Monday, April 1, 2013

March Madness is Over!

I'm seriously in shock that it's already April. Being a mommy and a homeowner sure makes the year fly by!!!!

These past few weeks have been crazy busy with our "March Madness". What is our "March Madness" you ask? Well, besides all the basketball in our house during the month of March we have 3 birthday celebrations in my family (my mom and 2 brothers), Passover, Dan and I's 3rd wedding anniversary (10 years dating), Easter, and tons of home repairs!
 
Here's a quick recap:

For my family's birthday celebrations, we did the usual.....went out for Italian food and then had plenty of dessert. For Logan's first Passover, we went to TooJay's. Logan tried matzo and matzo ball soup for the first time and loved it- but this boy LOVES everything lol. He really is a great eater!

Now for our anniversary, Dan surprised me with........GORGEOUS CUSTOM CALIFORNIA CLOSETS!!! MY DREAM CLOSETS!!! We had been talking about getting them since my birthday but I kept putting it off. He really is amazing! He was so clever and was able to have the closet guy come take measurements of our closets while I wasn't home and had my friend Kristin take me out shopping for the day of the installation so I wouldn't have any idea. How good is he?!?! Check out in the "Our New Home" page for pics. They are just beautiful! We decided to take a little trip to surprise Dan at his work and grab some lunch. Then that night, we went out to dinner to one of our favorite restaurants, Bonefish Grille. We ordered some delicious dinner and drinks. I quickly learned that I don't like martinis and will stick to drinking wine instead lol. We then got some yummy Cold Stones and decided to just rent a movie and return home bc we were already missing our little man. Luckily, he was still up when we got home at 9 pm (can you tell we are partiers now that we are parents???...haha not!). Overall, it was my kind of date night! ;)


My gorgeous flowers he sent me

 
Surprising Daddy at work
 

 
Before dinner
  
Then for Easter, we celebrated at Dans parent's house and saw a bunch of us family, which was nice. Logan was spoiled with plenty of love from everyone and a bunch of goodies in his baskets! Dan was spoiled too with goodies......I even made him a man basket, packed with all his favorite liquor and candies. ;)


 
 





                                          
 

Happy Spring everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment